I think all the cheats are version-dependent, so I've listed them
here appropriately. Please
mail me if you know of any other ones.
- PC version
- In original Worms, type baabaa at almost any time.
This turns on the cheat mode. Type aabaab to turn it off.
- In Reinforcements, the procedure is the same, except with the
words bobjob and bojbob.
- Select a "normal" weapon such as grenade, bazooka, shotgun...
anything you can aim properly with. Aim, (allowing a lot of room),
then right-click to bring up the weapons menu. Move the pointer over
the uzi/minigun, hold down F1 and space, then hit the left hand
mouse button. Mucho destruction.
- Turn on bobjob/baabaa cheat, fire a weapon that will take a long
time to finish (either grenade straight up on five seconds, or a
shotgun), then disable the cheat while the weapon is still firing.
You'll then be able to keep firing until either you die or you win.
- Face right, select ninja rope, and aim down as far as possible. When
you fire the ninja rope, you can extend vertically upwards for the
full length of the rope.
- Challenge mode codes: (If you haven't done them by now, I guess
you're unlikely to)
- 1: VERYEASY
- 2: OHSOEASY
- 3: UNCHAINS
- 4: BJORNPOP
- 5: DODGEMAX
- 6: STARTURN
- 7: HEYGEOFF
- 8: REZDOGGY
- 9: HIGHKICK
- 10: LONG AGO
- 11: HEY JOHN
- 12: SATANICS
- 13: NEARDEAD
- 14: SCUMBAGZ
- 15: GOOD BYE
- 16: TRUTHOUT
- 17: 17THKIND
- 18: GOGOGOGO
- 19: PIGSPACE
- 20: TRUMPTON
- 21: PARANOID
- 22: MIXTURES
- 23: VERY MAD
- 24: INSANITY
- 25: GREATGIG
- Amiga Version
- Type "TOTAL WORMAGE" for full weapon selection including sheep and
- Saturn Version
- Press C+Z 8-10 X and you'll get banana bombs, sheep, and minigun.
- Press fire and the set camera button for banana bombs, sheep,
Back to the Worms page.