absk group story
A group story has been written on alt.books.stephen-king. Each week,
anyone could send a story segment to the judges, and the "winner"
was posted on the group. The next week, the story continued from the
end of that section. The winner and the other entries from each week
are available on this page.
The story so far...
- Read the current story segment (NB - not up
yet as no decisions have been made)
- Write about 1,000 words (though that's a very rough guide) as the next
section of the story
- Before 10pm EST on Thursday, mail it to all of the below, preferrably in
plain text form:
Margo Townsend: email@example.com
Kim Murrell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Me (Jon Skeet): email@example.com
Ruth Jackelini (organiser and reserve judge): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch the newsgroup and this web page to see the other entries and
whether your entry was chosen this week.
- If you don't get chosen this time, please try again... the more
entries the better!
Back to the absk page.
Back to the Stephen King page.