Action Point (.apt) Files
- Size: 4+8*(number of entries)
- Required?: Yes.
- Compressed?: Never.
- Description: Gives location of action points for
reference in script (.txt) files.
- 4 bytes: Number of 8 byte entries.
- Each entry:
- 6 bytes: Location in standard form.
- 2 bytes: Action point number (points are always in order, but
I suspect they don't have to be.
- Notes: Not sure what effect the Z offset here actually
has... indeed, I suspect each action point may be triggered by the
appropriate player having just discovered/mined/whatever the tile,
rather than the subtile making any difference.
- Adikted support: None as yet. Shouldn't be hard to add.
Please send any comments to
Back to the Dungeon Keeper Extras page.